Vision 6 brauchte ein neues Print oder Verpackung Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 20 Designs von 3 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
Vision 6 provides an online email marketing and SMS platform to a variety of clients.
The company has grown organically over the last nine years and currently supports over 10,000 business users. We have been working on a new position and brand for Vision 6 which has not yet been released.
We have a package that includes: new logos, design elements and fonts! We really want to make the most of these!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please consider this has yet to be released publicly and we ask you to treat it as commercially confidential.
Vision 6 is an Australian company and as such the majority of its clients are Australian. However Vision 6 does have some clients globally and is aware of global opportunities.
Due to the nature of email marketing our clients are generally Marketers, Designers and Business Owners.
These people tend to work for a wide variety of organisations including: large multi-nationals, marketing consultancies, companies with in-house marketing, SMB’s and sole traders.
This template must be created using InDesign. The final template must be provided to us as two documents/ packages one portrait and one landscape. It must be suitable for a range of documents and contain the following elements:
- A front cover
- A back cover
- A table of contents
- An about us page that also includes contact details
- Internal pages with page numbers and footer etc
- Heading styles for internal pages (minimum 4)
- Two or more objects, water marks or design elements that can be used to highlight examples, case studies, suggestions, tips etc.
Please note, InDesign files must be formatted correctly in a user-friendly way that includes:
- Master pages
- Object styles
- Paragraph styles
- Character styles (if required)
- An automatically generated table of contents
- Keep in mind that these documents are primarily going to be viewed online as PDF’s so full bleed etc is fine. However keep in mind that if it is printed it will be using a standard office colour printer which does not accommodate for bleeds so the document must still look okay.
We will provide you with a package that includes:
- All branding guidelines, logos, fonts and design elements.
- Two examples of what the document templates will be used for.
- Please don’t be afraid to try new layouts, add white space, change margins… feel free to be creative.