We need to design packaging for one of the products that we sell, laptop AC adapter.
Right now, the box that we sell it in looks like this:
It is a plain cardboard box with nothing on it. Box dimensions are 170x130x50 mm.
We start to manufacture and market AC adapters under our own brand, Lavolta, and need the packaging to reflect that, to give identity to the box.
General requirements are quite short and relaxed, you are free to be creative:
- White or very light background
- Two to three main colours, however some gradients are possible if needed
- Name of the product, Laptop AC Adapter, needs to be written in Helvetica font (font attached)
- The logo, which is simply the brand name “LAVOLTA”, needs to be written in Virgo font (font attached). There are no requirements in terms of font size or colour
There are not requirements in terms of which font or colour to use for all other text on the packaging
Content that needs to be present on the packaging:
- “Laptop AC Adapter” (must feature on top of the box)
- “LAVOLTA” logo (must feature on top of the box, can also be present on other sides)
- “Power cable included”
- “Designed in London, UK”
- “Made in China”
- EAN13 barcode (any of http://bit.ly/ean13)
- Compliance signs (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/213610/tmp2…_signs.cdr)
- “100% Recyclable package”
- “Features: built-in surge protection, over-temperature protection, over-current protection, voltage protection”
Laptop AC Adapter
quick start guide
This last text needs to feature on the bottom of the box, 6 times, in six different languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian), similar to, but not necessarily like here: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/…ckage2.jpg. Each language has to be specified by a flag (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/213610/tmp2/flags.cdr)
There is no need to write an actual translation, you can just repeat the english version 6 times, we will translate it after.
That is it.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Maksim | Project Manager | Cubetag Ltd