I am a real estate broker in Arlington, Virginia (US), an urban area adjacent to Washington, DC. My niche market is condominium buyers and sellers in an urban market. You can read more about me here: http://www.arlingtoncondo.com/about.html
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Condominium owners and buyers. The demographic is professional, young, health conscious, urban and highly educated. The Arlington condo sub-market is adjacent to Washington, DC. Very urban and mobile. Also, very hard working in general (too many lawyers!) with very busy lives (= short attention span).
I am looking for a 2 post card templates that I can reuse in my direct mail campaigns. Some of the postcards will be for 'Just Listed' cards and some for 'Just Sold' cards, but also for a variety of messages. Since most postcards don't get read, I'm looking for something eye catching with my logo that will leave an imprint in their brain after seeing a series of cards. I'm more concerned with imprinting the logo/website (see attached) than my name.
1. See attached color guide. These are also the colors I use on my website.
2. The 'ArlingtonCondo' logo should be on the front and the back of the card. There are two logos to choose from (see attached).
3. One template should feature 1 photo/graphic.
4. The other template should feature 3 photos/graphics. One main photo and two smaller photos.
5. The Keller Williams Realty logo (two to choose from) should be on the back.
6. My photo should appear on the back side.
7. The Realtor and Fair Housing logos (attached) should appear on the back side, but they can be very small.
8. Leave room on the back side for a message or call to action.
9. There should be room on the front for a headline and sub-title, but I don't plan to have many words in general.
10. The postcard size is 'Jumbo' - 8.5" x 5.5"
11. MOST IMPORTANT - I'm looking for a catchy, cool, urban, trendy design that also conveys professionalism.