FH Publishing brauchte ein neues Print oder Verpackung Design und hat einen Wettbewerb auf 99designs gestartet.
Aus 94 Designs von 15 Designern wurde eine Gewinner gewählt.
This is Part 2 of our competition. In Part 1, we had 34 designers submit over 433 cover designs. We had some amazing results. In the end designer Teetyson won the competition.
Now in part 2 we need to design a one 4-page spread for the interior of the book. Here's the idea. We have 56 devotionals total. Each devotional is 400-500 words and we anticipate each devotional to cover a 4-page spread.
We are asking designers to submit a single 4-page design spread that will then be used as a template. The 4-pages spread should be of the same theme and similar design with small variations from page to page.
If you submit the winning design, we will most likely (but it's not a guarantee) ask you to complete 6 more designs that are variations of your winning design to complete the interior design for the whole book. That may mean changing the colors or images used so it looks like it's in the same family, but still unique designs.
Of course, we will pay extra (probably an hourly rate) for you to give us the additional designs.
Our primary target audience is women interested in inspiring stories and insights of how to live life to the fullest. This book will share heart touching stories by women for women in connection to a healthy mind, body and spirit.
This book will be made available for sale to church groups, businesses, and major on-line retailers such as Amazon. The book will also be featured on TV, print, and radio advertising.
We would like this book to have a similar “look & feel” as our other CREATION Health material, while still being unique and distinct. You can look at the web design for CreationHealth.com for ideas.
-- A 4-page design spread for the interior of our women’s devotional. This spread should have the look and feel of the CREATION Health brand (bright colors, nature themes, crisp designs).
- The 4-page design should feel like it matches to the cover of the book (see attached PDF of the winning cover design from Teetyson). NOTE: This DOES NOT mean we are asking you to duplicate the cover design. The interior should be unique, but feel similar to the cover design.
- Please use the attached sample devotional to inlay the text.
EACH DESIGN MUST INCLUDE:
1. The complete sample devotional text inlayed in the design (including: title, author name, text and page number)
2. Some design element or special treatment for the first few words of each devotional
3. Attractive overall 4-page design
**Remember: The winning design may be used to create 6 more ‘companion’ designs for the other 6 days of the week. **
IMPORTANT: Design should have a “gift book” feel. The interior will be printed in 4 color on glossy stock.
Trim size: 6.6x5.5