The design will be printed on 8.5" x 11" sheets. There shall be 11 sheets, one corresponding to every number from 0 to 10. Each sheet shall have the finger pattern representing the number (formed EXACTLY as shown in the attached file), the corresponding numeral (0, 1, 2...10), the corresponding number word in English (one, two...etc.), the corresponding number word in Spanish (uno, dos...etc.). Please see the attached file for reference.
1. Font should be similar to the attached ArithmaKids logo.
2. Please give a color design and a black and white design for consideration.
3. These sheets will be hung on school classroom walls so lettering and graphics need to be large enough to be read from a distance. Please use most of or the whole sheet.
4. It needs to be kid friendly, but not cartoonish. It needs to look like the attached finger pattern shown with real hands/fingers. I like what I have in the attached file, but I am sure that you can improve it.
5. It needs to portray a mathematical feel. Cursive is not the right font for the writing of the number.
6. The font and graphics need to be available without license hassles.
7. It needs to be acceptable to parents and teachers of children.
8. We want it to be simple and crisp, but also bold.
We will need formats appropriate for printing high quality products as well as posting electronically.