We'll be exhibiting at several trade shows in the coming months, the first one being just 5 weeks from now. We need a brochure designed that we can hand out at the trade shows.
The brochure is to be a TRI-FOLD brochure, on 8.5 x 11" paper... basically, a sheet of paper that size folded twice. For more information on this, go to:
... and scroll down to the bottom where it shows an image of a TRI-FOLD brochure.
You can also download the design brochure template from this page.
I want the brochure to be full color on both sides, i.e. inside and out.
As for what content we want in the brochure, below I'll describe about 70% of what I want in the brochure, with the idea being you come up with the rest and make it look good, add images and/or photos, etc.
Ok, so this brochure is basically a sheet of paper folded twice. When you open it up on your desk, you'll basically have 3 panes on the front side of the paper (the inside of the brochure), and 3 panes on the back (front cover, back cover, and the side that folds in... hopefully that makes sense!).
- Should not include too much information. Include our logo, and perhaps the main message "Support Tutorials for Hosting Companies";
- Might be a good place to include a stamp or something that says "Over 5,000 to choose from!";
- "Support tutorials branded with YOUR LOGO, and ready within MINUTES of you placing your order.
- Stress that our tutorials are available in 3 formats: Flash (SWF), Video (MP4) and Text with Images. Maybe this can be illustrated somehow using Flash and YouTube logos?
- I'm thinking our web address (http://www.demowolf.com) should be visible on the bottom.
Inside Left Column (back of front cover):
- I'm thinking this page could be divided into two sections... one with the title "Hosting Tutorials" and some text below describing what we offer. All tutorials are CUSTOM BRANDED with your logo, and are available in three formats: Flash, Video, or Text with Images. All tutorials are available in VOICE or NON-VOICE versions, and are available in many different languages. More info can be found here: http://www.demowolf.com/hosting-tutorials.php
- The second section should be titled "Buy or Subscribe?" and should mention that our tutorials are also available as a subscription service, where you pay a lower monthly fee for tutorials, and not have to worry about buying them again to get updates or if your logo changes. More info can be found here: http://www.demowolf.com/buy-subscribe.php
Inside Center AND Right Columns:
- I'm thinking these 2 panes could be like 1 larger page, and this is where most of your design skills and creativity should come in. Somehow I want to visually show that if hosting companies offer DemoWolf support tutorials to their clients, they will save lots of money in support costs. They will get less repetitive and relatively easy questions by email and they won't get as many support phone calls... because their customers will be watching DemoWolf tutorials are solving their problems themselves.
- So whatever you think is best for these pages... perhaps a mix of text and images? Perhaps show a frustrated host with our tutorials who spends lots of money providing support, and a happy host who has DemoWolf tutorials and lots of extra money? Or show how a hosting company can grow much faster and bigger with DemoWolf tutorials because they aren't wasting money on support? I dunno... just some ideas.
- I'm thinking there will have to be some text here too... explaining things a little bit.
This might also be a good place to list some of the tutorial series we offer... all these can be found on this page: http://www.demowolf.com/hosting-tutorials.php
Back Cover (back center pane):
- The back cover should almost be like another cover, as we plan on putting half of the brochures upside down, making them look like a different brochure. It should mainly talk about the DemoWolf Partner Program... which is one of the main things we'll be pushing at the trade shows. Basically our Partner Program allows companies to offer our tutorials to THEIR customers (who are often web hosts themselves) very easily.
- 3 main points of our Partner Program are:
1. VALUE ADDED SERVICE - Hosting companies have to provide timely and accurate support to their customers, if they want to stay competitive. If you are a service provider that provides services to hosting companies (i.e. larger hosts, dedicated server, VPS or reseller plan providers, hosting control panel providers, etc) then offering DemoWolf tutorials to your clients is a value added service that your customers will be happy you offer.
2. AUTOMATIC - Partners simply send in a "Request" for tutorials for their customer, and we take care of the rest! We'll send the tutorials directly to your customer without you having to pay anything for them (at that time). At the end of each month you'll receive a Partner Statement and an invoice for tutorials you've requested for your customers.
3. AFFORDABLE - DemoWolf Partners save up to 80% off the price of tutorials. And since you can provide tutorials to your customers for as little as $1.99/month, you can simply bury the cost in the cost of your other services. Offer DemoWolf Custom Tutorials to your customers, and you decide how much, or even IF you want to charge for them!
For more information go to http://www.demowolf.com/partner-program.php
A main tag line for this page might be: "Offer DemoWolf Tutorials to your Customers for as little as $1.99 per month!"
Back of side that folds in (back right pane):
- This page will likely be mainly text, and having a brief description of several of our services, such as:
(text and descriptions for these can be found on our website)
Some other random info that should go in the brochure somewhere:
- You can now follow DemoWolf on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook (show icons or logos)
- You can now EASILY add your own Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook "tweet", "like" and "recommend" links to your tutorials, making them "Socially Responsible!" Take full advantage of social media tools and use your DemoWolf tutorials to help drive more traffic to your website!
- Integration and Plugins - DemoWolf tutorials can now easily be imported into popular web hosting support knowlegebase systems like WHMCS and Kayako, as well as other popular control panels. Ask us how!
- DemoWolf Tutorials are always branded with YOUR LOGO for a fully customized experience for your clients. This branding takes only minutes to complete, as our system is 100% automatic. After placing your order, simply upload your logo to our system, and click "Generate". You'll be presented with a link to download your newly branded tutorials within seconds! (or minutes if you're ordering say 1,000 or more tutorials).
I think that covers it. I've left a lot of room for your creativity. Please don't feel you have to use the exact same text I did above... I'm very interested if you have a better way to present all this information.
I'm looking forward to seeing your designs!
Also... I will need a quick turnaround for this, as our schedule is getting tight. Therefore, I may end the contest early and pick a winner before the contest is over, if I see something I really like. We don't have much time to get this to the printer in order to get it back on time.
Any questions, just let me know... and definitely refer to our website: http://www.demowolf.com