We want to design several closely-aligned marketing materials that charity groups can use to promote their fundraiser and the sale of their items:
FLYER: Formatted to fit an 8.5" X 11" piece of paper this document should be powerful but not so much color that it uses up so much printer ink that noone wants to print it out.
The goal of this item is to post it in community locations to garner attention of the upcoming event, such as in coffee shops, on college campuses, etc.. The majority of the text will be customized for each charity. Those text boxes include:
- Event/campaign name
- 2-3 sentence description of what the group is trying to achieve
- Expectation i.e. bring a designer dress or handbag
- About the charity organization
- About ModaVive
EVENT INVITATION: This would be to send out electronically to potential donors/invitees.
- Name of event and brief one sentence description
- About the beneficiary
- ModaVive's mission
- Expectation i.e. donate an item to benefit the host's charity
THANK YOU CARD: This is to be handed to each donor as a thank you for their donation. It will be printed and should be 4" x 6" and printed both sides. One side will have blank spaces to be filled in with sharpie and will include space for: Name of Organization, Discount Code, Discount %, Expiration Date.
BADGE: This is a square design that someone who is hosting a ModaVive FUNdraiser can put up on their website, blog or Facebook page that they are a proud ModaVive Fundraising Host.
FB BANNER: To put up a banner on a volunteer group's Facebook page to promote their fundraiser.
- Phrase or sentence as to how the money will be used
- ModaVive logo and one sentence Mission Statement