- This double-sided 8.5x11 glossy insert will be printed in multiple local newspapers on a monthly basis.
- We are trying to drive calls to the free consultation. Once we get them on the phone, its a 90% close rate. We can even connect them with our Nurse Practitioner with any in-depth questions they have.
- The call-to-action for the free consultation via the phone number (can be a placeholder number for now) is important.
- Potential clients can learn more on our website (medicusveincare.com).
- It is important for us not to over-emphasize "beauty" with young-looking legs in this insert because the target market usually skews older with this advertising medium.
- We typically showcased the before-and-after photographs on both sides of the insert, because it is eye-catching no matter if the front or back sides are viewed first. I will be using new before and afters, so you can place placeholder images for now (or extract the existing ones).
- People would like to get to know the person who will be treating them. The doctor usually gets its own area with his credentials, as well as showing our core competencies that directly relate to him and his specialty.
- The newest treatment for varicose veins is the VenaSeal treatment and uses a surgical glue to seal varicose veins. If this is able to be mentioned - great. If space is an issue, it can be omitted. FYI: https://www.medicusveincare.com/ser…/venaseal/
- If there is enough space, we also would appreciate a shout-out to our cosmetic offerings, including CoolSculpting® and Botox! Even if it's as simple as "ask us about CoolSculpting®.
P.S. - The illustrated map helps our older clients find us!
- Copy will need to be edited depending on the available space. This is a rough idea of what the copy could be:
A tagline or heading will need to be explored.
- Section for the Dr. : Dr. Steven Tidwell has practiced vascular medicine exclusively since the 1992 completion of his fellowship at Boston University in Vascular and Interventional Radiology. The intricate vascular procedures performed in this specialty are a perfect fit for the for varicose vein treatments, in which Dr. Tidwell personally performs the critical ultrasound examination that determines the area(s) requiring treatment, and the comprehensive treatment plan.
- Section about the importance of an ultrasound (in bullet-point form - see how it fits):
--An ultrasound is required not only for the initial diagnosis of varicose veins, it is also an integral part of the procedures that eliminate them.
--As a Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist, Dr. Tidwell’s expertise lies in performing the endovascular procedure, allowing him to accurately map out your condition during the ultrasound diagnosis to create a sound treatment plan for your anatomy.
--During the procedure itself, Dr. Tidwell has the ability to place the ultrasound probe in the right places at the right time without the need to communicate with a third party.
--Dr. Tidwell chooses not to have an ultrasound tech perform our patients ultrasound because the diagnosis and treatment by the physician who will be treating you allows the procedure to be extremely precise and thorough.
Call to action and general company information: - Consultations are always free. Call us today. OR: Questions? Speak with Dr. Tidwell's Nurse Practitioner. (if this fits)
Business address: 5155 Coprorate Way, Ste A Jupiter, FL 33458
- I understand there is a lot of information here - we feel less is more with the design! This information should be condensed to an easy-to understand format for a 50+ target market. Quick bullet-points and easy to understand text is more than welcome. No one wants to read a novel - it should be so easy to read and our core competency must be the focus in this neat insert.
- In a nutshell, we are looking for a neat, clean design that clearly communicates our competitive advantage and ties in our branding elements. We would like to tie in the calming and neatly designed elements of our website for consistency, with the smooth/curved lines that are found in our previous inserts (see the attached previous versions). Your creativity and unique take on medical advertising is extremely welcome.
- We try to stay away from typical medical industry designs that are too "clinical" and flat-out boring!
- Eye-catching elements, including the use of our brand colors are important.
IMPORTANT NOTE BASED ON DESIGNER FEEDBACK:
- I realize the ad copy is text heavy and is a lot to go through. If the copy is not fitting easily into your design, put placeholder text (or shorten the existing copy) to make it work with your design. There is more copy than is needed, but I hope it gives you more to play around with.
- Readability is extremely important in the layout. A clean, neat design that emphasizes the main idea is the ultimate goal. I feat a text-heavy ads may turn off a potential customer as I can imagine they are not interested in reading a novel in their Sunday paper! I love to see creativity in the layout itself that plays an easy to understand advertisement.
- If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate to message me. I am more than happy to assist!!