Wie cmykphoto das erste sonstiges grafikdesign Abenteuer antrat
- I am a professional photographer and I would love to have a tattoo design for the word "believe" I do not want it to be the written "believe" but rather a design that implies or symbolizes believe. And please no photographic related imagery in the tattoo at all.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
- A tattoo design for the word "believe" in a non-text format. Preferably in black (for a non color tattoo) or with a small amount of color. I want something that is symbolic to the word "believe". As an idea I love that tatoo on Hedi Klum's arm that looks is according to her - her husband's name (the singer Seal) and three stars to symbolize her 3 children. I love that this tattoo is sybolic rather than a literal spelling of Seal. I would love the same thing for the word "Believe"
- Design must be able to be rendered by a tattoo artist - so the details cannot be too fine. Also, the design should look good small and medium in size. To fit an arm (normal size arm) or an ankle.
- I do love butterflies, sun depictions...thin - delicate lines versus thicker line designs
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Too much design, too much detail, or too much color. I want to keep the design simple but striking.
- I am not too fond of the following: birds, roses, hearts,
- too literal interpretations
- no cameras or anything photography related imagery
- no hearts please
- no "typical" imagery please.
- I am an artist myself so I really do not want "typical" or clip art type of work....