We are a new startup based in LA. Our site allows you to organize and share all of your content from a number of different sites all in one place. Your friends can collaborate by submitting your content as well. So now the video that you took at the BBQ on sat, and the photo Bill took from the same BBQ, and the hilarious Tweets Maggie wrote from said BBQ can all be in the same place no matter where they live on the Web. So now instead of sending a ton of different links to different sites you can just send one link to Dather.
And yes, we do plan to be the next big thing.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target audience for the PowerPoint and the one-sheet are investors and potential partners (brands, bands, celebrities, etc). It should look cool, but also professional.
The PowerPoint backgrounds first, since those are the most fun :)
1) A Title slide - This will basically be our logo with room for a subtitle
2) Graphics slide - We have a lot of slides with graphics that have white backgrounds. So if you try to put these on a dark colored background it looks lame. So I guess having a white background and having the design elements be at the top and the bottom of the page for this one is best.
3) Text slide - these slides will mainly have bullet points with text.
Also need suggestions on fonts and color scheme to go with.
- This is kind of like stationary I guess.
- Our one-sheets now consist of a heading, sub-headings and bullet points (i've attached a generic one so you can see the approximate layout we use now, hopefully it doesn't look anything like this).