Finger Pattern Bingo
This project requires design of 4 bingo boards and 11 bingo cards. The boards and the cards need to be two-sided. On side one, they need finger patterns (0-10) and the other side needs to have the English, Spanish, and numeral. We would like to keep the same theme as the finger pattern playing cards (please see attached file).
1. Font should be similar to the attached finger pattern cards.
2. Color should be primary colors, the same as the associated finger pattern card.
3. It needs to be kid friendly, but not cartoonish. It needs to look like the attached finger pattern shown with real hands/fingers. I like what I have in the attached file, but you can improve or improvise.
4. It needs to portray a mathematical feel. Cursive is not the right font for the writing of the number.
5. The font and graphics need to be available without license hassles.
6. It needs to be acceptable to parents and teachers of children.
7. We want it to be simple and crisp, but also bold.
8. We will need formats appropriate for printing high quality products as well as posting electronically.
Please see the attached files. I have made all four bingo boards with the numbers and patterns I would like on each board.
1. Two sided with four boards in the set.
2. Each board will have a different color border.
3. Each board will have a different assortment of finger patterns/number words (use the pattern I included).
4. The bingo board size must be approximately 9 X 9 inches.
5. Nine places on each side of the board.
6. One side will be finger patterns (with the corresponding color).
7. Opposite side will be the written word for the finger pattern (from the corresponding square on the other side) in English, Spanish and the number (no background color)
Bingo Cards: Finger Pattern, Number Word and Number Cards
1. (0 to 10) cards that are two sided, one side with the finger pattern and color, other side with the corresponding written numeral word in English/Spanish and the number. They should be exactly the same as the squares on the bingo board
2. Each bingo card will be about 2.5 X 2.5 inches.
3. The cards need to be exact duplicates of the bingo boards. With the same background color and designs as the corresponding bingo board square.