Also, it is worth mentioning that if I find someone who does excellent work, I will hire you to do additional work for my firm.
- A place for the Real Estate Office's (REO) contact information, has to be near or at the top of template.
- A place for the REO's Logo. The current template does not have a space for this. The new template should still look good if no logo is provided.
- A place for important information about the apartment for rent (Beds, Baths, Rent, Date Available
- A place for the apartment description
- A link to find more ads from the same REO
- A place to list features about this apartment (Dishwasher, AC, Porch, etc)
- A place to put pictures. In the current template they are all small images. I would be interested in seeing designs that have one large prominent image and space for serveral other small thumbnails
- A place for the MBTA information.
- I would like you guys to play around with different approaches, mainly this needs to be a very user friendly template, the important information should be clear and easy to see. The most important questions are usually "Who do I contact/call to see this apartment?" and "What is the rent/beds/baths/data available for this apartment"
- Also, currently the features list takes up a lot of space. Maybe there is a way to take up less space and still be clear?
- The same goes for the MBTA information, maybe there is a way to remain clear but take up less space...
- Color, Color, Color: I have seen many other professional looking template that make excellent use of color, to look attractive and professional but also help highlight and separate groups of important information.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Item 1...
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten