Wie andersen 08 das erste sonstiges grafikdesign Abenteuer antrat
I am looking for a logo for a democratic state senate seat campaign: Janice Andersen State Senate
This would be used on my walk cards, lawn signs, stationary etc.
We need 2 versions of the logo: one on a colored background (blue) for lawn signs/bumper stickers and one with a white background for stationary etc. (So the logo in reverse)
The logo has to be easy to read and straightforward enough to be read as a lawn sign (something you could read as you drive by), yet remain engaging and interesting.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
I am a progressive democrat (white female, 53 years old). This about displaying "Janice Andersen (for) State Senate" in a creative yet classy way.
- Mostly blue
- try yellow, gold or orange as an accent instead of red
- gold stars, lines etc are fine
- blue on blue possibly? (different shades?)
- Max of 2 colors (white, color, color)
- Need 1 color version as well (white, color)
- A white background and blue background version (white for stationary etc and blue is for lawn signs) are needed.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- No red. (Red = republican)
- Nothing too delicate-- too hard to read from afar when on a lawn sign.
- Nothing too stern/aggressive-- I'm a friendly democrat!
- Nothing flashy/futuristic/girly/cartoony-- I need to be taken seriously.
- No checkmarks or flags please