Here is the text that should be communicated on the label in this order (you can play with size, font, placement, spacing, color, etc.) I would like the can to have space and not be too busy. If you want a sample sketch of this outline please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I can send it to you.
1.) ORGANIC - stretching across the top
2.) Naturally Sweet
3.) RUNA - biggest text, very bold
4.) original, small and just below "RUNA" to the right
5.) Amazon Energy Drink - smaller and below RUNA original
6.) *"Just One Ingredient" - display in a way that catches the eye and is the next thing that someone sees after "RUNA"
7.) "Zero Calories and No Sugar" - somewhere below "Just One Ingredient
7.) In the lower third of the can and towards the center put the Rainforest Alliance Certification logo (find on google) and the Glycemic Index Certification logo (http://www.glycemic.com) side by side or however you want to position them.
*** Behind the text, I want a royal blue colorscape: Something that stands out when put against other flashy energy drinks. Blended in with the blue, I want jaguar spots to fan out in a fibanocci sequence or to mimic the look of a drop of water hitting a still body of water and rippling out. (google images: "fibonacci sequence"). The idea is that near the center of the can where it says "RUNA" the jaguar spots will be very small and almost indistinguishable and that they get bigger and more highly contrast the background as they approach the sides of the can and the back of the can. I can't explain this terribly well in words so try it and I'll give feedback. The point is to have jaguar spots spiral out in a fractal pattern that follows a geometric sequence but that still looks artistic and peppered by the lack of uniformity in the size and shape of the spots themselves.
THEME AND STYLE:::
CLEAN AESTHETIC, SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE COMPANY, SUSTAINABLE PRINCIPLES, FAIR TRADE, ORGANIC, HEALTHY (obviously), with THE SPIRITUAL UNDERTONES AND PHILOSOPHY OF A TEA COMPANY.
- the feel communicates SIMPLICITY, POWER, and HEALTH with a mild Amazonian flair
- looks professional yet welcoming and attractive
- Something that directly competes with Red Bull for the energy drink design (this is where the Blue Jaguar idea came from- but don't be attached to it, "Runa" is still central)
- hints and suggestions of the Amazon and ancestral power, mythic roots, authenticity**, indigenous wisdom (think 21st century Amazonia, 'Living Myth')
- I see a true, royal blue as the main color with bold, piercing white lettering (like the lining of a cloud at dusk) perhaps with gold lining around some letters. Try and incorporate a nice green that matches the blue in some places.
- look at the logo for Sambazon that, at least subconsciously, imitates the Starbucks logo (This is how we might relate to Red Bull for the energy drink, but we want our overall aesthetic as a company to be more neutral so we also can also sell teabags and loose-leaf tea) (see http://www.sambazon.com)