Wizard of Odds
The Wizard of Odds requires a logo to use in both online and mobile devices. Be assured this contest has a prescriptive brief, will have plenty of feedback and we're confident the prize will be guaranteed.
The Wizard of Odds is being developed as a leading source of racing information. It will have the latest news, racing fields, formguides and betting odds. The name Wizard of Odds is derived from the fact that this service will help its target audience - punters - bet smarter and better; arming them with the latest information both online and their mobile phone.
We are looking for a logo to represent the the Wizard of Odds that will empower customers with the latest racing information, be innovative, and available both online and mobile devices.
The target audience for Wizard of Odds is well defined as those interested in horse racing and betting - they are ‘punters’. They are typically male and aged 18-54 and importantly use their computer and increasingly mobile phone to access information and act on it.
* The logo will be used in both online and mobile devices as well as in print.
* Both the image and the typeface needs to be able to scale and be clear.
* The logo needs to to be relevant in multiple countries including Australia, UK, US
* As a suggestion horse racing is often referred to as the sport of kings. Purple is often associated with royalty. Purple is often a colour used when depicting wizards.
* Whilst we’d like the logo to incorporate either a mobile and/or racing elements we don’t want it to be too complicated. Suggested elements to consider include a mobile phone (instead of a wand?), binoculars, formguide / paper, or anything else you think clearly depicts a racing focus. This could include something like a mix of stars and horseshoes on the wizards hat.
The files we will require are colour and greyscale versions: Print file format - .ai (CMYK) Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Please do not use any stock images or clip art or versions of a movie by a similar name in the logo that may cause copyright issues