I am Emily McCutcheon and my company, McCutcheon Wine Consulting is just beginning. My company will offer marketing and strategic consulting to small and medium-sized wine companies. I previously worked for a massive Australian wine company (http://www.fosters.com.au), and before that as a strategy consultant for LEK Consulting (http://www.lek.com). I have two young children, and I want McCutcheon Wine Consulting to be flexible enough to fit in around my family. The culture of the company will be professional, organised yet cutting-edge in terms of the new marketing paradigm and will embrace social media in all its forms. The company will start small but hopefully grow to be a sizable enterprise in the next 10 years
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The target audience will be small and medium-sized wine businesses (most likely in Australia). These businesses are mostly family-owned with fewer than 5 employees. Often the owner is 30 - 50 years old, male and with his wife, runs the winemaking, accounting, distribution, marketing and sales aspects of the business.
McCutcheon Wine Consulting is a new company, but a competitor website is http://www.mastermindconsulting.com.au/ which is targeting the same audience.
We are looking for a typeface for McCutcheon Wine Consulting and a logo to represent the company.
The logo and typeface would be used for:
2. email footer
3. business cards and stationery
4. on brochures or other printed material
5. potentially on t-shirts / caps in the future
Here are a few things to consider.
1. the typeface should be clear, easy-to-read and bold
2. a logo or typeface should have an element of "the new" to appeal to those clients who want to break new ground and challenge existing marketing stereotypes
3. we generally prefer symmetrical logos (but this is not a "rule")
4. avoid wine "cliche" logos (eg. wine bottle, wine glass, grapevines, bunches of grapes etc) Focus more on the "marketing" and "consulting" aspects. Having said that we do like this logo (http://www.perfectpourcolumbia.com/…-top-w.jpg)