Wie Darren Woollard das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
I would my company name in a logo to promote my services for I.T. consultancy and training
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
The services I'll be offering focus on 'training' and 'consultancy' for Virtualisation technologies sold by a company called VMware, http://www.vmware.com/.
I spend time with people discussing their requirements, helping them understand the basics and imparting my personal experiences with this technology. I have delivered presentations to audiences live and via webscasts and am incredibly passionate about my slight evangelistic role.
Virtualisation technologies to me offer : scalability, consolidation, hardware independent solutions however, it may be prudent to have a look at the VMware website for a raft of other phrases and keywords.
- The company name 'vmote' to remain in lowercase.
- I would like to see the company name and the catch phrase "Leave your physical world virtually behind".
- The colours? I've initially used lilac to purple palette which I'd like to stay with (see my website http://www.vmote.net/) but I am interested to see lighter blues instead of and even with.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- A graphic too large that cannot be easily reduced in size as I plan to use this for my website and business cards.
- I'd prefer not to have a large picture of 'typical' IT clipart.