Wie Phil Wright das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Our new website is familytreeonline.com and will allow users to build up a family tree using our website. This allows them to access their data from any computer connected to the net.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We are targetting unskilled end users in the consumer market in english speaking countries. So an average customer will be in North America, middle aged and comfortable using a computer.
We require a logo for the name 'familytreeonline.com'
- MUST be a vector format such as Adobe Illustrator
(so we can convert it into a Silverlight/WPF graphics element)
- MUST include some kind of graphic element
(for example the ancestry.com website has a leaf as part of their logo)
- MUST use all lowercase letters for the text.
- CAN use different colors for each world (if you like)
- CAN split the words over multiple lines (if you like)
- CAN choose any fonts and font sizes etc
- CAN be creative and try something a little wacky