Wie markhiscoke das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
This logo Design is being used for a Tennis Centre in Sydney, Australia. The Centre takes part in social tennis and competitions through out Sydney, and caters for junior and senior, male and female. The Centre provides tennis court hire and tennis coaching for all ages, pre-school through to adults. We cater for schools, and provide corporate tennis clinics for large business companies. The logo will be used for website, stationary, banners, shop signage, street signage, and team shirts and hats.
Terrey Hills Tennis Centre
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
Accepted File Formats:
Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai)
Here is a little help with the surrounding area and some suggestions:
- The Centre is located in a bush setting surrounded by trees and wildlife.
- The area of Terrey Hills is often displayed with a kookaburra (native Australian bird).
- A kookaburra in the logo somewhere would be interesting for me to see, but is not essential.
- I'm also open to the idea of any other tennis related icons you can think of - as long as they're not cheesy clip-art style
- I would like to stay clear of the traditional early 1900's tennis logo. Something new and fresh with clean lines is needed.
- Remember that I also cater for the corporate world so I need something that speaks proffesionally.
- Colours are up to you, but I will need to be able to display the logo in black and white also.
- Go crazy, if you have an idea I will look at anything.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten