Sustainable Energy Association of Australia
The Western Australian Sustainable Energy Association (WA SEA) was officially incorporated in July, 2002. The Association was established in response to an identified need for representation of the sustainable energy industry in Western Australia.
At the WA SEA AGM on 15 October 2010, WA SEA members voted unanimously to rename WA SEA to the Sustainable Energy Association of Australia, or the Sustainable Energy Association (SEA) for short. So with change of name requires a change in branding.
The aim of the association is to give voice to those with an interest in sustainable energy and to promote the development and adoption of sustainable energy technologies and practices.
SEA is the peak body for sustainable energy in Western Australia.
SEA works on behalf of all members to ensure that the State and Federal Governments adhere to sustainability principals, and are committed to mitigating greenhouse gas emissions through the deployment of sustainable energy solutions and adopting practical measures to adapt to climate change.
For more information about us please visit our website: http://www.wasea.com.au
Membership of the association is open to both individuals and corporate bodies (incorporated or otherwise) which includes government agencies, industry members, small-medium-enterprises and universities.
1. The SEA requires a logo with a professional finish.
2. We are open to a logo that contains a unique graphic element in addition to our name.
3. We have a current colour scheme of orange and blue but is open to change - depending on the design. The branding of the association will be based on the outcome of this competition.
4. The association is not targeted at tree-huggers. We are not looking for a design that is excessively ‘green and leafy’.
5. We require standard file formats; jpg, SVG, and Photoshop or Illustrator files.
6. The successful designer may be privately engaged after the competition for other design tasks (stationary, website, brochures).