I need a powerful fun logo & business card to launch my new company. I purchase surplus inventory from companies & want them to remember me when they need to sell off inventory. (mostly computers & electronics but dont want to be limited)
I pay "top dollar" & want to make a long lasting impression for sellers. Sellers of surplus goods NEED my services. I buy surplus goods (quick cash) or sell them on consignment. We get results fast! We also provide full range of "Fulfillment services" options where we ship out products for people who dont have there own warehouse. We provide a full service soloution! We buy it or ship it out for our customers.
Surplusbuyers.com & "Fulfillment services".
I want a simple but STRONG logo & business card layout that makes a long lasting impression. I want sellers to remember me when they need monies or if they are looking for somone to help fulfill there products.. (important) I am an honest business person who pays top dollar for there goods & treats people with respect. I am looking for long lasting relationships not one time killings. We are looking for companies to trust us with there inventory & allow us to ship out there good for them. In addition, I purchase mostly various kinds of electronics & computers goods. (clothes as well) I dont want it limited to one vertical. Many years in business.
I make problems go away fast. We are honest & respectful. (but funny & not serious) I am dependable & can be trusted. Lots of experience. I have years of 'product knowledge".
• Simple logo & business card & identity needed - Bold & "high impact" business card a must-
• Want it to be FUN & Colorful. (Im not a very serious person)
• Want buyers to think they will get TOP $$ DOLLAR returns..
• I act FAST & get them there monies quick. Honest!!!
- Emphasis should be on the first part: "Surplusbuyers.com . ("fullfillment services") should be in smaller type as just an option) "Fullfillment services" can be on the back side of the card as well if you think it would be to busy to put everything on one side. Just an option- Either way is fine. Im going to use the color scheme, identity & logo as the foundation for a new web page contest as soon as this is over. I need a one pager as well. Any ideas for everything would be a huge plus as I really need the full package.
- No "busy or hard to understand logos".