Wie Urban_Caroline das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Urban Paw Print
Starting my own dog walking/ pet sitting business after 10 years of working in the financial sector. Educated in England, with a degree in Psychology. Have always loved animals and wanted to work with them. Am a soft spoken gentle person, image trying to get across is I am a educated professional who is trustworthy, knowledgeable, caring, flexible, fit, will cater to every needs of the client's pet. Want my target clients to perceive and think that I could be part of their social circle and their trusted friend. How does the logo do that? My logo needs to be just as good/ cool as my clients' company logo if not better and cooler.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Tap into existing market.
Yuppies including the gay community in upscale Boston neighborhood.
Entrepreneurs, Workaholics who travel a lot. People who love their pets like they are their children. Target age group will be 30-50, not exclusive.
Bad economy does not affect these people.
- Final result needs to be in Vector Format.
- please feel free to be creative.
- hip and cool. Has to look good on black and white.
- eye catching logo, different from all the other dog walking business generic logos. The paw print must be part of the logo, but does not have to dominate it.
- Logo will be used on the Website as well.
- am particularly attached to the idea of the logo being a well designed manhole cover, images I found that I like attached. If the design is a manhole cover, the paw print should dominate it.
- can include Celtic knot design in the manhole cover.
- manhole cover design not a must.
- typeface, artistic not fancy or elegant
- photos of the neighborhood, to give you an idea of where my clients live
- Boston is a historic city. Combine old and new, logo can look historic with funky font.
Please feel free to contact me with questions and ideas. Thank you.
Things to avoid:
- to look like a typical dog walking logo
- cartoons/ childlike
- too cute.
- pastel/ feminine colors
- clip art
- too colorful
- image of dogs or cats
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten