Wie Mathieu Lachapelle das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Established in 1980, Papeterie Haute-Ville is a stationer's store. It’s also part of a large network of office furniture all around Québec, and has been actively involved in the development of kids’ social skills with a wide range of products like games, art products, books and creative DIY supplies.
First and foremost, we strive to be a friendly venue for kids to generate ideas, to stimulate their senses and to promote their imagination. Papeterie Haute-Ville is the unique and complete entertainment center that helps kids fulfill their dreams.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Kids, families, moms and everyone who loves arts and games. Professional offices are also a huge part of the market.
The logo needs to be:
- Powerful and straight forward
- Creative and colourful
- Clean and simple
Avoid the following elements
- Office furniture
- Strong block-like fonts often used for office furniture stores
- ‘’Official like’’ quality stamps
- Elegant cursive fonts
- Cartoony designs and characters
- Request logo for Web and Print Usage
- Need a CMYK image
- Black and white / White and black image
- Adobe Illustrator Al format
- Layered RBG file
- Jpeg version