MacCo Energy LLC
**We already ran a contest and had to cancel because the name we used before, "Earth Energies" was rejected by our local authority. Our new name, "MacCo Energy" has been officially accepted and is a definite go. This project's payment will be guaranteed once we are able to do that.**
*THANK YOU TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED IN OUR LAST CONTEST. WE ARE SORRY FOR PULLING OUT LATE IN THE PREVIOUS CONTEST. WE HAVE INCREASED PRIZE MONEY AND HOPE THAT YOU WILL PARTICIPATE USING SOME OF YOUR GREAT IDEAS IN THIS NEW CONTEST!*
...We're a brand new private company, based near Boston, in the United States. Our business aims to facilitate the process of carrying out energy efficiency (green) building projects.
Currently there are many types of professionals involved in the green building industry: architects, engineers, builders... In many cases, these professionals all have their own roles to play. Our goal is to help bridge the gaps between the different professions and make completing each project simpler.
We will be facilitating:
- Building Audits/Feasibility Studies
- Updating old, inefficient Mechanical Systems
- Conservation Techniques
- System Designs (High Efficiency Systems AND Renewable Systems)
- Installations (Solar, Geothermal, Co-generation, Wind)
- Government and Utility Funding: Rebates and Tax Credits
- Helping customers attain Financing
- Efficiency Certifications
Architects, Engineers, Builders, Building Owners/Managers (Commercial, Residential, Institutional).
Initially we'll be focusing on the New England market, but would like to leave the possibility of expansion open for the future.
The New England market is a very diverse market. It is the part of the United States with the most history, and a high number of Universities. People are generally culturally and intellectually open-minded.
Professional look - should exude confidence and instill trust
Warm and Inviting - people should feel good when they see the logo
Simple - should be easy to read and understand ALSO, people should be able to remember the imagine in their minds
Colors - earthly colors (green, white, blue, yellow, brown, etc....) Please keep it simple, though
- playing with different images within the logo
- both capital/non-capital within the title and/or then using all capital letters. Ex: MacCo Energy, MACCO ENERGY, MacCO ENERGY, MacCo ENERGY, MacCO Energy, etc... We want people to pronounce the name: [mak-kO]
- our prior contest used images of the world, which we really liked. Would be nice to see if this can somehow be incorporated. Ex: replace the "O' in MacCO with an image of the globe.
File Format - .psd, .jpg
Would like 2 VERSIONS, please:
MacCo Energy LLC