Wie John Armstrong das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
HotCity Theatre in St. Louis seeks a new logo for a revised branding plan. Something memorable, simple, artsy, catchy, and speaks about the type of contemporary off-beat, raw yet sophisticated, professional shows that we are known to produce.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We would like a design/logo/font that reflects our theatre company's values and style: intelligent, hip, contemporary, raw/edgy, and theatrical. Our theatre company doesn't often produce plays that end in happy endings... Dark comedies, real situations... This is a fluff free theatre company. Life sometimes 'sucks' and we show you why you should laugh or scream about it. Something a little jagged seems to work in our head. In the end, needs to reflect our STYLE much better than current logo.
- Must have an element of the title of the company. (could be an acronym (HCT) however.)
- might be interesting to incorporate in some fashion an abstract skyline to connect the current logo to the new one. (not necessary)
- must have the style of the company: raw, real, hip, contemporary yet professional. Very stylized.
- Must look relatively good in Black and White.
Was Sie nicht möchten
- no flames or fire anywhere in logo please...
- no OBVIOUS references to the St. Louis Arch please. (It's pretty cliche in St. Louis as you might have guessed)
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten