We are developing a web-based business whose ultimate goal is promoting the Mercedes Sprinter as the base for self-designed and/or self-built "eco-RVs" for the adventurous outdoors type - affordable, but fairly spartan compared to the mainstream RV crowd. Think OutsideVan (http://www.outsidevan.com), but on the cheap, and with solar panels, biodiesel, LED lighting, light, and offroad-ready.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
There are two target audiences:
- climbers/kayakers/mountain bikers/nomads who in the past would typically buy a VW camper van, but now want to do an inexpensive conversion of a Sprinter cargo van into a camper van, and a "green" conversion - solar, biodiesel, super-light, that can head off pavement.
- retiree "full-timers" who are looking for an economical class B RV, but one that has most of the amenities of home, and may be interested in "greener" RV options for economic reasons
The idea is a small class B RV, not much bigger than an average van.
My ideal logo design:
- can be used on our Web page banner image, business cards, footers, etc. so I'm imagining that it should be perhaps 2-3 colors at most, with the possibility of being used on a white background, black background, or photographic background
- has some kind of graphic element (portion of a Mercedes Sprinter, front of a Sprinter van, stylized RV, a distinctive shape, etc.) that has a relationship to the idea of "cool RVs for cool people", and that can be used for the Web site "favicon" that shows up in your menu bar when you browse a Web site
- has both text and graphic elements unified by positioning, sizing, etc. - there must be some cohesion between the pieces