We need a funky logo for our new health coaching company, MonkeyBox, LLC.
Health what? Ah...read on.
We need a logo that is funky interpretation of "Monkey" and "Box." Even better if there is a subtle message about being healthy.This logo will appear on everything (web, letterhead, business cards, labels, fitness equipment).
So who are we? We are a "health coaching" company. We help companies lower their health care costs by improving the fitness and diet of their employees. No, we don't get people to act like Monkeys or play in boxes. We don’t do interpretative dance, sing Kumbaya, or forms circles of trust. We offer a solid program based on principles in exercise and nutritional science delivered by folk trained in behavior change techniques. We know - the name is goofy. Most people told us it sounded silly and we should have picked a name like "Health Coaching Partners" or "Business Wellness and Productivity" but that's too boring. It's our way of saying that we do things unlike any other health coaching service—unconventionally and with a little humor and wit.
- Your interpretation of "Monkey" and "Box" as a relatively simple and easily reproducible logo.
- "Monkey" and "Box" don't need to be represented literally
- The words "MonkeyBox" should appear in full, but just "MB" is also ok.
- Simple, bold, eye catching.
- Ambiguity ok.
- Can be a little cheeky.
- Nothing new agey - no rainbows, swirlyness, mystical or spritual.
- Nothing smutty or with sexual innuendo. Cheeky is ok.