Wie Hugues Brunelle das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Boréalis (with or without an accent, with or without the word Spa) & you are free to propose a short tag line.
Spa Borealis is scheduled to open next year in the resort town of Bromont, Quebec, a well-known destination for skiers and golfers. To get a feel of the area, Google it
Borealis will offer cold and hot outdoor baths, massage services as well as facial and body cares.
Though Bromont is a country town, the spa will be conveniently located next to the highway and will have a somewhat urban and modern feel to it.
Additional Borealis locations may open in the future either in other country towns or in major cities. Therefore, the design should be rather neutral in reference to the spa’s location
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The evening clientele is expected to be somewhat young (women and men from 20 to 40) while the daytime clientele will probably be made up of women in their forties and fifties.
Unlike most spas, Borealis will have a licensed bar and, therefore, will cater to those wishing to have a drink in a relaxing environment after a day of skiing or golfing. The spa aims at becoming an after-ski destination.
Color Scheme : (see attached file) You can adjust the color scheme when converting to Pantone, but please try to match the original CMYK (meaning green cannot turn red).
* Young in spirit yet refined in design
* Recognizable and non-generic so it conveys the company independently and is memorable.
* Vector graphics
* Solid colors (If you make use of gradient, provide a solid alternative)
Please do not:
* Do not reference competitors
* Do not make any political references, price points or personal identification
* Do not use copyrighted or trademarked elements
* Do not create elements that would need to change often, such as offers or price points