Wie PLT Media das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Residential Solar 101
ResidentialSolar101.org is a site dedicated to spreading the word about residential solar energy. If you want to learn about getting your home set up with solar power, we're the site to visit! We want to be a trusted resource for home owners who are starting their research into solar energy. We'll cover the gamut from technology to rebates & financing to myths, and pros & cons.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- 30-60 yrs old
- Home owners
- Interested in solar power for financial reasons (saving money on their energy bill, etc.) "Green" rational are secondary
- US / Canada residents
- Not the younger facebook generation. (but us older FB users are ok :)
- Not necessarily the green / eco crowd
The personality we want to get across is that of a trusted, credible, resource. Almost a government or academic institution. We're not looking to be web1.0 flashy.
We'll use the logo on our site, business cards, PPT deck, etc.
1. Icon included (not just words in a cool font)
2. Final delivery - both the icon and the icon & words.
3. "Residential Solar 101" included in the logo.
4. We'd like a white or transparent background.