Take a look at the current logo here:
We want to rebrand into something modern and simple, yet not too wild. We are a team of programmers that need to transmit seriousness to some of our more corporate clients, but still look cool. I know, it's a hard balance to find:)
(1) Flat design, no gradients.
(2) We want a more compact logo. Our current logo is too long and hard to incorporate on advertising materials.
(3) Something abstract/geometric. Simple.
(1) Do not break the brand name on two words: "UP" "DIVISION" and don't emphasize in any way the word "UP". We want UPDIVISION to be read as one word.
(2) Do not send literal drawings of rockets, flying spaceships, planes etc. We already have that now.
(3) Avoid any flight or "up" cliche.
Find attached the first page of our new website for inspiration.
(1) Don't send just a symbol, we need the company name written in the logo: UPDIVISION.