LOGO DESIGN Notes:
This site will be a B2C ecommerce that will be selling adult sex toys that are converted to fishing lures.
Only 7 Guidelines Otherwise "Think Outside the Box"
1. We want a FUN / PLAYFUL look. This is rule 1 for a reason so make sure your work fits.
2. We are looking for a symbolic type logo (see example URL below)
3. The FIRST focus of the logo is SEXY using the play on words …(SexSea).
4. The SECOND focus of the logo is Lures
5. Also it should be more horizontal vs. vertical (wide vs. tall)
6. Color scheme should be EARTHY (browns greens, yellows etc). We are open to other color schemes but we are fairly confident we like the earthy colors.
7. We need a vector based format as final product.
Fishing example (this is NOT a requirement, only a suggestion) maybe you could shape the letters like a fish, or maybe you can include a fishing pole, hat vest, lures, boat, water etc.
I hope this clear so no one waste their efforts.
My personal favorite example of a symbolic logo is this company http://www.grasshoppermower.com/
There WILL be a winner even if we do not use the winners design.
You will NEED to CHECK BACK frequently as we will give ALL entries feedback!
This feedback should be absorbed by EVERYONE so you do not duplicate efforts that we do not like.
Feedback may come from two sources and should be taken accordingly.
Feedback from the client (What they like or dislike in general terms of your design)
Feedback from me personally (I have a expert understanding of how to use the development tools, and this will be high level critique… more like creative director if you worked for an agency)
In past contest the winners has also gotten additional work on a "as needed basis" on those particular projects, so for the winner this could lead to additional work (no promises!)
Once again ALL work will get feedback, and I check back multiple times a day.
Good Luck To All!