Wie Howard Givner das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Event Leadership Institute
The Event Leadership Institute will provide:
- a wide range of online on-demand classes in event management, taught by the top subject matter experts within the field.
- Charlie Rose style one-on-one video interviews with the "rock stars" of our industry, the people who plan the biggest events in the world.
- roundtables & white papers to drive thought leadership & develop best practices.
Overall, the content will be unmatched, and we are creating the new standard for our industry.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
- Target market is @ 80% women.
- People who are looking to get into the event industry, either recent college grads, or others looking to make a career change.
- People within the events industry looking to expand their knowledge into new ares within the field.
- Senior industry leaders who we want to serve as instructors.
- Industry includes those who organize corporate events (conferences, meetings, product launches, etc.); non-profit events (fundraisers, galas, etc.), and social events (weddings).
- We're looking for a logo to contain both text and images / graphics.
- Must be sophisticated, polished and convey thought leadership.
- No images of balloons, confetti, martini glasses or any other party imagery.
- Images should convey growth & leadership.
- Want to convey that our business:
- is Progressive
- drives thought leadership
- is the go-to place for event industry education.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten