Wie Freestate das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
SalsaClub / SalsaClub.com
SalsaClub.com will be launched as a "social network" for people who love (to dance) salsa. SalsaClub aims to serve the global salsa community by uniting all "salsa lovers" into an encompassing international network of local salsa clubs.
In short SalsaClub.com wants to become the "Facebook" of Salsa.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
All people who love to dance salsa, including beginning salsa dancers as well as professional "salseros".
- age group: 20-40
- bothe male/female
- worldwide, mainly western Europe, US and latin countries
Although we're chiefly looking for a logo to brand the future portalsite of http://www.salsaclub.com, we'll hope you'll come up with a good multipurpose design that could be used for creating other SalsaClub-logos as well, such as logos for:
- affiliated salsa portals, like: salsaclub.eu or salsaclub.nl
- Local SalsaClubs, like: SalsaClub Amsterdam; SalsaClub Barcelona, etc
- specials, like. “SalsaClub Travel”, “SalsaClub Card”
Please note the following:-
- As we're not yet sure about whether or not to include ".com" into the basic logo, we are interested to receive submissions for both SalsaClub and salsaclub.com
- No specific requirements about the use of CAPs (salsaclub.com, SalsaClub; SALSACLUB)
- We have not yet decided on including a tagline. If we're going to include a tagline into the logo, it probably would be "Your Salsa Network".
- We like the simpleness of the facebook-logo, but don't have a real preference for text-only-logo's. We also appreciate logo's that include an icon as well.
- We haven't decided on the color of the background, but the logo must look great against a white background. And it would be nice if it can be used on photo's and videos too.
- The logo must work horizontally on top of the portal, but should also fit a square banner.
- a nice flavicon is appreciated
- We intend to use the logo for a trademark, so please make sure the design is not infringing on any intellectual property rights.