Junction is a boutique-style restaurant serving globally influenced American food, meant for sharing. We call it “street fare meets fine dining” (think steam buns to tartare / fried chicken to gnocchi).
- We support local farmers, artisans, bakers and breweries.
- We introduce global flavors never seen before in Dallas, flavors you might not even “think” you would like.
- We are chefs who dream in food.
- We educate our customers about cuisine that is often misunderstood or perceived as difficult to execute.
- We conduct tasting menus, private dinners, and interactive cooking classes.
- We have no boundaries in food.
- Foodies / adventurous diners in Dallas.
- People who enjoy trying a lot of different things.
- Wine and Craft Cocktail enthusiasts.
- Art Lovers!
- Those who appreciate local and independent businesses.
- Social reports show 67% female / 33% male engage with us most online. Analytics show more 50/50 male vs female with our website traffic.
- Age range is 35 – 44.
- Neighborhood of Deep Ellum.