Wie Concentra_Web das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a web firm with a select number of high quality clients. We are seeking a new logo for a client site. The logo must be completely original and match the current website. Our overall theme is to build trust with the end user in order to increase conversions for the client.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Our target audience cuts into several demographic segments. They are:
1. Primarily our target users are renters of apartments, homes, condos, townhouses, lofts, senior living apartments, etc...
2. Secondarily they range in age from 18 - 100. They are living in different stages of life ranging from college, to newlywed, to first time parents, divorcee, and senior citizen downsizing to a smaller home.
3. Both those who currently carry renters insurance and those who do NOT carry renters insurance. We are looking to save those who are currently insured money on their policy and are looking to give potential insureds the lowest available renters insurance quotes in the market.
We are seeking a logo to match the attached website design. The logo must match in terms of color, style, font, size, etc... The maximum height is 90 px for the logo in its finished form. Please keep this in mind when designing the logo with the requirements below.
1. Must include the words "Renters Insurance".
2. The font must be web-safe
4. Must match the style of the current design (see attached image)
5. Must be original work.
6. Must include an original graphical element as well as the text.
7. Please include space for a short (3-6 words) tag line and a phone number (888-555-5555). This won't be added now but we want the flexibility to add it later. Please provide mockups with and without these two elements.
8. In all aspects of our design we seek to build trust with the end user
9. Keep in mind that conversions (the end user entering the zip code and clicking submit) are paramount for this website.
10. Please feel free to ask for clarification, further details, etc... We are more than willing to answer any questions from any designer to get the product we want for the client. We welcome questions before, during, or after the creation of your initial submissions.