We have a work-in-progress logo that we like in some ways, but not in others. We like the colors, and the price-tag-as-logo concept. We don't like the fact that it's too easy to misread 'Plurchase' as 'Purchase', so we'd like this to be fixed. We aren't 100% committed to anything, so feel free to make suggestion across the board. But fixing the 'L' issue is top priority.
See links below for the work we have so far.
* top priority: draw attention to the "L"
- people don't notice the "L" in plurchase.com
- maybe draw a shape around the letter (or maybe not..)
- solution needs to be visible in black & white (so cannot rely on color alone)
* two versions desired:
- one is a price tag with text inside (see attached for examples)
- the other is for use when space is constrained. primarily text-based version
* We basically like the creative direction (price tag) and colors
- price tag can be recreated.
- color changes ok if needed (but must have some plurple in it somewhere.)
- vector graphics preferred
- simplified favicon would be nice, though we can make that ourselves