Wie Faith P. Tennyson das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The Queen of Declutter
My professional background is diverse. I've worked corporate America, small businesses, consultant work...always working with the intent to have fun and get the job done. A few years ago I had a baby and I put the professional world on the back burner. Due to the recession, I'm baaaaack!!!! Can you help me create a brand identity that is professional?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
My target audiences are:
1. homeowners or homerenters whose stuff has outgrown their space -
2. business owners who primarily work out of their home
3. small businesses who need filing organization
4. anyone else who is feeling the need to get organized and decluttered!
Many folks spend unneccessary time buying more because they forget they already have...or spend unneccassary time looking for that piece of paper that makes or breaks a deal. Imagine looking around and seeing boxes upon boxes, or tons of clothes, or...you name it...and it's preventing you from where you really want to be. That can be a bit daunting. I look at those things and see an opportunity for art! I help people clear that out and bring what they want in - fun, fast and easy.
I am looking for a logo represent my professional organizing business - The Queen of Declutter.
1. At first I was looking for a 50's housewife/queen look with the extra peppy smile or flash. (See attached for what I found). Something about it isn't right - perhaps I can't get a catchy phrase or wording to go in the book and look right. I'm also not sure if the cartoon looks professional.
3. The typeface should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out.
4. I'm not attached to having a big graphic of a person. It would be great that when I hand it to someone it comes over that I am organized, fun, trustable, professional and dynamic. Can that happen with a logo? I hope so!
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.