Wie Polling Geeks das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Precision Polling's mission is to reduce the time and cost it takes to run phone surveys. We make it dead easy for government agencies, political groups, non-profits, and companies to collect feedback from citizens and customers.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We're targetting: political consultants, campaign managers, non-profits, government agencies, and even corporations (e.g. marketers who conduct customer satisfaction surveys).
The competition's logos are very corporate and stuffy. We want our logo to be exciting and fun, but it must still convey professionalism.
* Web 2.0ish logo, exciting, fun, but professional. Shouldn't look corporate and boring.
* Simple, uncluttered, memorable
* Version of logo with company name: Precision Polling
* Version of logo without company name
* Readable scaled up or down
* Final design should be vector based (SVG and/or Adobe Illustrator)
* Needs to work on business cards
* Want black and white version
* Full color version
* .eps file and names of fonts
Logo ideas that we'd like to see, but aren't required:
* Include a phone, but it mustn't look like a cellphone.
* Evoke "poll" or "survey" by including something like a line chart, bar chart, check box, data points, tally etc.
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten