John Stickel Photography
A boutique wedding and portrait photography business based in Philadelphia looking for a simple, clean, and timeless logo design that communicates a sense of joy, peace, and harmony and will appeal to an affluent clientele.
This logo will be used on my website, business cards, letterhead, marketing materials, and as a watermark on images, and will also significantly influence the color and design of these other items. I view this logo as an integral part of my overall branding.
Thanks in advance! I’m looking forward to some unique and wonderful designs.
Affluent women primarily between the age of 25 and 35 who appreciate fine art and photography and are willing to invest in an experience.
This logo will play a significant role in how my clients and potential clients view my photography business, and will be used on virtually all materials that clients view online or in print. Please help me make a wonderful and memorable impression.
• A simple, clean and visually pleasing design
• Evokes a sense of joy, peace and harmony
• Conveys present moment awareness or enlightenment
• Timeless design that appeals to an affluent clientele
• Fonts that are clean and simple – probably a serif or sans serif
• Color palette that is calming: perhaps with light blues and greens or blue/green pastels that appeal to women but are not overly feminine. No more than 2 colors. The logo should look good on a light/white web and print background. Please provide color codes if selected.
• Two Versions: The primary logo should include “John Stickel Photography” with the emphasis on my name and this will be used on my website, business card, letterhead, etc. The secondary “watermark” logo will have a similar design that only incorporates either my initials “JS” or my last name “Stickel” for use as a watermark on images (with potential for opacity adjustment).
• I would love to see some designs utilizing just my brand name and others using my brand name along with an icon. However, any graphical elements or designs should be subtle and clean. Please do not use clip art, photography related art, wedding related art, or floral patterns.
• Logo to be made available in the following formats: Layered Photoshop PSD, JPG format, PNG format, PDF format, Vector Graphic in EPS (all in both RGB and CMYK formats where applicable)