Wie maskott das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Spiral Entertainment is responsible for throwing some of Atlanta's most outrageous large-scale social events. We throw 7 - 10 massive and greatly anticipated parties each year. Our hallmark events include Lucky Fest, Oyster Fest, College Football Kickoff, Spiralween (our Halloween costume party), Cinco de Spiral, Turkey Eve and our notorious New Year's Eve Party.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We market to post-college party people in their 20s & 30s in Atlanta, GA. Our party-goers are looking to cut loose from their work-week and have an incredible time. Booze, music, girls, and costumes are in heavy rotation at our raucous events.
Using viral marketing, we target repeat party-goers who tell their friends about our previous bashes. Originally we relied heavily on our email list, but recently we have been dedicating more effort to social media outlets. Still, most of our energy is put into what we do best - planning exceptional events.
Spiral Entertainment is undergoing a complete brand redesign. We are looking for a totally new visual brand identity. Everything from our website, emails, posters & fliers, advertising, giveaways, photos, and business cards will be built around our new logo so we want to get as many different design ideas as possible to consider.
- The logo should be able to fit within a somewhat square aspect ratio for easy visibility amongst other logos when stacked either vertically or horizontally.
- The logo may contain both the words “Spiral Entertainment” and a visual logo device. If both are presented, each should be able to stand as the logo separately.
- We are not tied to any particular typeface, or even capitalization of the words “Spiral Entertainment” in the logo.
- We tend towards a bright logo that will work well on a dark background, as many of our parties are at night, but ideally, a color-independent logo that would work well in many different treatments, backgrounds, and mediums. Feel free to experiment with showing off the logo in several treatments.
- The logo should be purely vector graphics with no photos, stock images, or clipart.
- The files we will require are:
- Print file format - .ai and .eps (CMYK)
- Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)