Wie aglaze6 das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Wofür sind Sie bekannt?
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
We are a non profit that offers a wide variety of services to adults with disabilities. Our goal is to have a logo that represents out connection and involvement with our community and help the individuals we serve become valued members of their community.
In welcher Branche, denken Sie, ist Ihr Unternehmen am ehesten zu Hause?
Staat und Non-Profit
Welche Farben wollen Sie in Ihrem Design sehen?
Designer dürfen frei wählen
Um uns eine Vorstellung von Ihrer Marke zu geben, teilen Sie uns mit, welchen Stil Sie bevorzugen.
Designs zur Inspiration
We have been working on a design concept for a long time. I will attach a sketch of the concept that everyone seems to like but everyone agrees it needs a professional’s touch. We would like an abstract or geometric design that show connectivity and integration in the community. We want to avoid the common design elements for our industry which are typically hands, hearts, people in the logo.
We want this logo to be simple but impactful. Connecting individuals we serve to their community is our #1 mission so a logo that relays that is most important.
Also you can visit our website http://www.rniinc.com .
The following attachments will help you understand the direction we are thinking we should go. Of course we understand that you as designers can help us expand or see another direction that we may be missing. It important that the logo looks good in grey scale also because we put a lot of advertisement in news releases in grey scale.
1. Is two circles spiral graph with RNI Inc. Inside - The decision makers of our company agree that this is a good start in the direction we want to go with the logo.
2. Is another abstract circle that shows abstract connection but is simple in form
3. This one is easy to identify but stays with the connection concept and simple form
4. I like the abstract form of this one
5. We have kicked around the infinity symbol idea we were afraid that a lot of companies use the infinity sign. But this concept is different then what I have seen and could work well relaying our message of connection and support.
6. This is our current Logo and as you can see it is an abstract heart. We want to get far away from the heart in the logo.
7. The last 4 images are from competitors so you can see what we don’t want.
Thank you very much!
I look forward to working with you
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten