* professional / orderly
* more interesting than an accounting firm's logo, though, because the target audience is startups
* support role
* "just gets it done"
* helps startups be free of the mundane tasks of running a business
* don't use red (that connotes "financial loss")
* partial to navy and grey
* For blue (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego…es_of_blue), I like Duke, Federal, Ceil and Glaucous. For grey (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego…es_of_gray), I like Battleship grey. Also, I am open to skipping the grey entirely and going with just shades of blue, if it makes the logo less busy.
* Want the logo to not be too "busy".
* Spelling should be "Newco" without capitalization to reduce busy-ness
* Can put Newco on the first line and CFO on the second, if that would help things look less busy
* Would like an icon in addition to a text logo
* Partial to a checkmark in a box. This is along the lines of what I'm thinking: http://www.docucrunch.com/wp-conten…ckmark.jpg and http://www.dogbehavioronline.com/me…ckmark.gif
* In terms of color of the checkmark, I have noticed that a lot of checkmarks are green. I am not averse to green, but I am worried that a green color would not complement the text/font. Thus, maybe we could use blue for the checkmark instead? I have listed my preferred blue colors above.
* Re: the tagline, to go with the checkmark icon, can we make the tagline something about "getting it done" or "checking it off"?