Wie Gary James Nolan das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Network Recovery provides clients with the disaster recovery services they need, from colocation at our data center, offsite data backup, online data replication, patch management, and hotsite replication to archiving for regulatory compliance, messaging services and IT outsourcing needs.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
We provide our clients with a full portfolio of Business Continuity Services. Our Logo should reflect the services we provide, the size of the organisaition we are and the many blue chip clients we serve. The Company was founded in 2000, our CEO is American but the rest of the board are Irish. We acquired another Disaster recovery business last year adding strenght and depth to our service offerings. We are very unique in the services we offer due to the state of the art facilities we have. We have very strong partnerships with Acronis, VMWare, CA, Dell, etc. Our existing Logo can be found at (http://www.networkrecovery.ie) . We are a growing organisation that prides itself on Customer service, value for money, expertise and honesty, integrity and trust. Our only competitors (due to our facilities) are IBM & HP.
- The Company Name should be included
- Could be a stronger more confident Variation of exisiting Logo but welcome new and innovative idea's
- Strong Confident colours (2 max)
- Something very Professional
- A design that could support a tagline
- A design that could be mirrored in our service offerings (e.g. Net-Vault, Media Vault etc)
- In Vector format for Print and jpeg for on-line and ppt usage etc
- Something timeless - we want to do this exercise once so don't want anything that could date quickly
Was Sie nicht möchten
- Serif fonts
- Celtic fonts
- Shamrocks, greenery, guinness or other Irish cliches
- it should not be too busy with colours or fonts
- overtly technical
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten