Wie benvolio das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
The National Compendium of Medical Registers is a service available to the state medical boards that allows them to track the registration status of a medical practitioner as they move between states. They need a makeover to bring their branding out of the seventies and into the noughties.
NCMR | The National Compendium of Medical Registers
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
This compendium contains very sensitive and serious data about medical practitioners and as such, the branding needs to embody respectability and professionalism.
- conservative, respectable and professional look and feel
- clean, modern and simple
- colours are entirely open - although deep blues are always a short-cut to illicit those emotions - would steer clear of red :)
- fonts are also entirely open - although I'd steer clear of grunge
- branding should work in black and white (will be on pdf docs etc)
- final docs to be in illustrator format
Was Sie nicht möchten
- reds - doesn't have god implications in medical terms
- grunge fonts