Wie Moving Sucks das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a start up company launching a new way of moving. We rent reusable moving boxes/crates made of plastic. We wanted to start this service to provide a more convenient way of moving. This is an eco-friendly way of moving but the #1 reason people use this service is it's convenience. People won't have to go searching dumpsters or the liquor store to find cardboard boxes, have the boxes all different sizes, have the boxes getting wet and falling apart, taping them up or disposing of them when done. Our rentable moving boxes are very durable, stackable, easy to move on our crate dollies. We will deliver to their home, they pack the boxes and move, unpack, then we pick the empty boxes up from their new home. STRESS FREE!!
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The target audience is people moving residentially or commercially. The people moving residentially will be more of our customer base. Another aspect that we want to hit on is that it is eco-friendly. There will be no throwing away of cardboard boxes into our landfills.
- simple, clean logo
- We require the logo to be able to be put on a white, black or transparent surface
- For colours we are not fixed on any colour palettes but would like to have some flexibility if you design a logo we like on some changes.
- we have attached a logo that resembles the stress of moving which is why we are providing a service to ease the stress. We like the logo but want something a little more unique. (house on guys back)
- attached is a picture of the plastic boxes we will be using, feel free to incorporate that so people know what we are selling, be creative (black and green boxes)
- our website is http://www.movingsucks.ca and just put this together until we get our own logo design.
- We need this logo in different formats, for the back of our vehicles, business cards and our website.
- One website who is selling a similar service has some neat characters and ideas have a look http://www.mymovegreen.com/
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten