Wie smashmag das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
We are a start up business offering a unique product that can be customized and ordered online. We call it a MapWheel and they are similar to a direction plaque (aka an orientation table) that can be found at lookouts, displaying the current location and the geographical location of relevant points of interest.
We are trying to broaden the current limited application of direction plaques and modernize their look. As you can see from the pictured example, the finished plaque looks like a wheel, hence the name MapWheel. Our online business will allow the user to choose customized features for their MapWheel online. For example, apart from traditional stainless steel and bronze, there’ll be funky fashion colours and materials.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
* Hotels and tourist locations to point to local sights and various locations around the world.
* Coffee Shops to display relevant sightseeing points in their area
* Corporations to display locations of branches, offices , key accounts, etc
* Real Estate Housewarming gift to display points of interest from the house sold.
* Any home location – could include local points of interest, friends and relatives overseas, favorite holiday destinations, etc.
* Great Gift Idea for Birthday’s, Mother’s/Father's Day, Christmas, etc.
The logo must include the word 'MapWheel', it's not case-sensitive so we're flexible whether or not you'd like to use capital letters at all. You are free to add the slogan 'Where on earth’ or come up with your own.
* Represent idea of the product
* Fresh, clean and easy to recognize
* Smart & Clever
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)