Wie Youlyst Project das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Youlyst is a social classifieds network similar to Oodle. The idea is to build something substantially better, which integrates a wide range of vertical classifieds (e.g., jobs, real estate, etc.)
Rather than being a noisy and informal network (like Facebook), conversations within the network should support outcomes and opportunities.
Key differentiators to competition:
Youlyst enables sharing wisdom within a user’s personal network through compelling interactions and solution features.
“It’s always better to do business with someone you know.”
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
• Male & Female users.
• Has moderate to high internet sophistication.
• Has at least one social network.
• Readily uses internet for research, paying bills, and for some users purchasing goods.
• Logo design
• Business Cards
(N.B. Based on the success of the initial logotype design, a sensitive and intelligent stationary pack is required.)
• We require a logo design, which potentially incorporates iconography.
• It must be scalable to various sizes, and maintain legibility.
• Due to the unique spelling of youlyst, strong focus on clear typography is necessary.
• Text is to be treated in lowercase (youlyst) to support the metaphor of personal connections.
• Visual metaphors around degrees of separation and connected networks are encouraged for exploration.
Themes / Keywords:
• Credibility (trust)
• Avante Garde
• The Trusted Advisor