Kick Fiction is a new site that combines short stories with social interaction. We are looking for a clever, clean, fun, original web 2.0 logo with high quality above all else. Please read the full brief for the best chance of winning.
Was inspiriert Sie und wie stellen Sie sich das Design für Ihr Unternehmen vor?
KickFiction.com is social site that allows anyone to submit short stories where they may be critiqued, commented, or voted (as in kicked). Our audience is a variety of casual readers, authors, critiquers and reviewers. This logo will be the baseline for the site design so it needs to be quality work. There is also the potential for future work for the winning designer with later aspects of the site.
We are looking for a logo that connects the old concept of a written story with the new concept of voting on them in a fun way. Feel free to be creative!
- White background
- High quality
- Original, clean and clever with web 2.0 look and feel
- A concept that unites two words/ideas that traditionally have no connection
- Vector illustration would be preferrable, and source files for the logo will be necessary
- We have a tagline 'Fiction with a Kick', but we are not sure whether to integrate it with the logo
- We encourage creativity and originality; some ideas that may work for imagery are books, quills, kicks, and the letter K which happens to look like an open book on its side
Was Sie nicht möchten
- .com in the text
- Dark backdrop
- Karate men