Wie Dakota Electronics das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Site to sell consolidated reports containing information about various types of tools/equipment and parts.
Will also sell information booklets and cheat sheets for industrial applications.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
Companies and individuals trying to locate information on specific tools and parts.
The logo will be at top left of our e-commerce shop homepage. Specific requirements are that:
- It needs to include the text "PartReports" (do not include ".com")
- The text needs to be easily readable and any associated graphic instantly recognizable.
- The logo will be our brand. As such it should be kept simple.
- The logo should be delivered as a vector file in Illustrator 10 format.
In terms of the design we want to give you scope to be creative. We are keen to see innovative designs:
- The look and feel should be cutting edge, reflecting the realtime nature of the report engine.
- Use a modern font.
- Base colors for the site are (or their web-safe equivalents)
- We would like to include a graphic within the logo reflecting the fast, realtime nature of the
report generation engine.
- The currently used Prestashop theme site will be redesigned around the logo.
- Any copyright violations WILL be reported so these must be new, unique designs.
- We do NOT want copycat, cookie cutter designs that look the same as 90% of the ones
that have been seen on this site.
- If we see the type of innovation we are looking for, the prize amount may be increased.
NOTE: No Gears and NO wrenches
Dateiformate der finalen Designs
Wir haben ähnliche Wettbewerbe gefunden, die Ihnen gefallen könnten