Wie Alterity das erste logo design Abenteuer antrat
Modern Practitioner - Tag line: Wisdom Wealth Well-Being - should be included in the logo design
Modern Practitioner is a new website which is content and coaching membership based. It will deliver educational articles, audio interviews and newsletters. Please do not use the expected medical dental symbols. I want it to have an image that you would use for a lawyer or real estate etc.
Erzählen Sie uns, wer Sie sind und wen Sie erreichen wollen?
The target audience is Dentists, Chiropractors and Optometrists. This audience is well educated and don't have a lot of time so the image has to gain their interest quickly. I would like something that has a "High tech, high touch" look and feel to it for this sophisticated audience.
Tag line: Wisdom Wealth Well-Being - should be included in the logo design
Please do not use medical symbols that relate to this industry. What I am looking for is something unexpected, something that gives an image of calm in a busy business world? A logo image with the test.
*Upper or lower case to me depends on the layout and image so I have no preference
* Should convey a modern,clean, fresh, professional look that also has a "luxury" feel to it.
* I would like the look to convey trust and you would want to do business with this company
* No Black Background
* No red or purple in the image
* Must be in usable formats for website, wordpress, joomla and powerpoint slides
* Vector, Illustrator, jpg and tiff. I also need them in a layered format, either .png or .psd